MY COACHING PHILOSOPHY.
Ange’s coaching philosophy is everyone has a story to write and the pen is in your hands – what will yours say?
She wants to help you write your next life chapter by
- building on your strengths and promote your self-esteem
- exploring your values and beliefs
- growing your confidence in an open and friendly setting
- establishing networks and a positive profile
- empowering you to set your goals and action plans to move forward
Whether you are starting your career and there are too many options to wade through, or you have been out of the workforce for some time and not sure how to jump back in or you are feeling unmotivated and think there is more for you Ange can help you.
Not sure you need a Coach?
What is a coach – is it the same as a counsellor?
A COACH is someone who is able to help you acknowledge where you are today more clearly, and then help and support you in finding ways, strategies and tools to move you forward and closer toward goals that you set for yourself.
A coach does not tell you what to do, but rather acts as a sounding board to help you discover what is that you want to do in your life, career and with your personal wellbeing.
There is a presumption of coaching that coaching clients are in a good and willing place mentally and emotionally, and ready to receive guidance and instruction on how to make changes that will help them achieve their goals. The work focuses on creating and maintaining motivation for change, exploring obstacles to change, and creating plans for change.
A COUNSELLOR is someone who creates a safe and supportive space for you to explore who you are and cope with what you are facing in life. They help you identify problems and act as a support system to help you gain the strength and clarity to cope and to move forward at last. The issues that counselling most often deals with are the things a client is currently feeling stressed about, whether that it be challenges they are facing on a daily basis at home or work or a traumatic event such as a break-up, divorce, or bereavement. Counselling can also help with things like self-confidence, self-esteem, depression, anxiety and addictions.
Like psychotherapy, Counselling deals with cognitive and emotional blockages, which may be impeding you to functionally and healthily deal with life, work and relationships.
Why would I need a coach?
- You might be looking to find balance between the demands of work and the needs of your family.
- You may be finding you have grown to dislike your current job or career path and want to plan for a change but unsure what that looks like.
- You might be a young adult (e.g. doing your HSC) with a dream or desire to have more clarity about your future and career.
- You might be a mature woman or man looking to re-focus and enhance your sense of self, self-image, confidence and wellness.
- You might be an empty nester looking to find a higher purpose or simply to make the difference in the lives of others, but unsure as to which direction to choose.
- Maybe you are a twenty-something tech whiz entrepreneur with a brilliant idea or a dream you want to come true but with little access to advice and guidance on how to bring it to fruition.
- We all have dreams. A coach can help crystallise them, turn them into actional goals and help map out a plan for you to achieve them.
Contact Ange to chat about how a coach can help support you in creating your story
Request a Quote